Plant Powered Ingredients
LillyPearlBeauty Co.body care is expertly crafted by a Licensed Skincare Specialist, with over 13 years of experience crafting plant-based alternatives to chemical laden products . We take the time to responsibly source Ingredients that are intensely beneficial, plant-based, certified organic, and non-GMO. We then infuse them with Full Spectrum Hemp Extract.
We use recyclable & reusable packaging and handcraft each product in small batches to ensure quality and integrity.
- A Restorative Solution for All Skin Types
- Helps reactive Skin Conditions
- Helps Skin Sensitivity
- Improves Skin Dryness
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Soothes inflammatory skin conditions
- Connects to the host of cannabinoid receptors in the skin to provide pain relief
- Full cannabinoid and terpenes profile results in a boost in efficacy
- No need for super high milligram doses to experience relief
Shea Butter/Shea Nut Olein (Vitellaria Nilotica)
Moisturizes Dry Skin, Reduces Skin Inflammation, Anti-Aging, and Anti-Free Radical Agent, Provides Relief to Itchy and Peeling Skin, Great for Razor Irritation and Bumps and Used for Stretch Marks. Shea Nut Olein is Fractioned Shea Butter.
Aloe Vera Butter (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf)
Skin Soothing, Restorative and Adaptogenic, Rapid Rehydration Properties, Natural Anti-Inflammatory Properties, Naturally contain Lignin which aids its ability to draw in other ingredients, such as cannabinoids, into the skin, Rich in Vitamins A, C, E, B, Choline, B12, Folic Acid, and highly antioxidant and skin rejuvenating. Naturally Refined.
Mango Butter (Mangifera indica L.)
Non-Comedogenic, Relief for Dry skin & Highly-Moisturizing, Contains Essential Fatty Acids and Antioxidants, and Relief for those suffering from skin conditions. Naturally Refined.
Virgin Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera)
Antimicrobial properties, Antibacterial properties, Anti-Inflammatory properties
Moisturizes Dry Skin, and Improves skin hydration.
Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao)
High in Fatty Acids, Hydrates, Nourishes and has a positive effect on Skin Elasticity, Rich in Natural Plant Compounds called Phytochemicals, Improves Blood Flow to the Skin, and Often used for Scars and Stretch Marks.
Marula Oil (Sclerocarya Birrea)
Has a natural ability to battle the signs of aging, Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, and Vitamin C Promotes Elasticity, Super Absorbent While not Clogging Pores, Contains Powerful Nutrients, Antioxidants, and Fatty Acids, and has Antimicrobial and Anti-inflammatory properties.
Moisturizing, Antibacterial, Contains Natural Forms of Vitamin E, Hypoallergenic, Promotes Collagen Synthesis, Helps Speed up Wound Healing, Helps Soothe Sunburn, and Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera)
Baobab Oil (Adansonia digitata)
Mongongo oil (Schinziophyton rautaneni)
A Vegan alternative to Beeswax and is derived from the Candelilla plant. Candelilla increases the residence time of natural emollients on the skin and to help provide a protective, moisture resistant environment for skin. Candelilla Wax is reputed to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks as well as the signs of aging, such as wrinkles and age spots. Additionally, it is said to hydrate parched and scaly skin for enhanced smoothness.
Rich in magnesium, silica, potassium, and calcium, which all help to nourish your skin. Rhassoul clay has even been shown to improve dry skin by regulating your skin's natural oil balance.
Cleanses out the pores and prevents them from clogging up and causing breakouts. Soothes Irritated Skin.
Proprietary Blend of Certified Organic, 100% Pure Essential Oils:
- Lavender Bud CO2 Extract (Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract) A true skin food packed with antioxidants that protect and nourish your skin, making it a perfect addition to any skin care formula. Anti-inflammatory, so it can be used to relieve inflamed and itchy skin caused by eczema or insect bites.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Radiata) - Fights Infections, reduces pain and inflammation, alleviates headaches, aids wound care, relieve skin irritations.
- Copaiba (Copaifera reticulate) - Eases joint pain, treats arthritis symptoms, reduces inflammation, speeds up wound healing, fights germs and bacteria, treats symptoms of psoriasis and eczema
- Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllata) - Skin health and acne, fights candida, high antioxidant content, powerful antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory.
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alterniflora) - Dry skin and eczema relief, Itchy skin relief, and anti-inflammatory. The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil make it an effective wound healer and provide relief of symptoms of psoriasis.
- Elderberry Extract (Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract) - Besides being a natural yet powerful preservative elderberries have significant levels of vitamin A, making it an ideal option for fading age spots and preventing or lessening wrinkles. The flower extracts of elderberry have skin-soothing effects that can relieve discomfort from rashes and sunburns. The extracts also help to restore complexion and skin tone. It is loaded with minerals such as fiber, iron, folic acid, potassium, beta-carotene, manganese, and vitamins A, B6, and C.
- Calendula CO2 Extract (Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract) - Promotes skin tightness, increases hydration within the skin, promotes wound healing while reducing inflammation. That makes Calendula Extract ideal for healing redness, acne, and sunburn. Calendula Extract stimulates collagen production and it also reduces the occurrence of dry skin. Calendula is a naturally occurring antioxidant.
- Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract) - Studies show that aloe vera does, in fact, have several properties that are effective in treating a variety of skin conditions, from flaky or dry skin, cosmetic ailments, hair and scalp problems to many more. Aloe vera acts as a moisturizer, can reduce skin inflammations, blistering, and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. This amazing plant contains a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated. Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil carrier.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens var. Roseum) - One of the best oils for such a variety of very common skin including oily or congested skin, eczema, and dermatitis. Known as a woman's essential oil due to its use in wellness and aromatherapy applications to balance out hormones. Geranium Oil has been found to reduce wrinkles, posses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, increase circulation and improve overall skin health. *one of the nine powerfully beneficial ingredients in our upcoming face serum.
- Moroccan Neroli Essential Oil (Citrus Aurantium) - Helps to balance skin and hair, and can help control overproduction of sebum. It is one of the best oils for the face as it helps regenerate skin cells. Neroli Oil is found to treat oily skin, reduce signs of aging, and diminish the appearance of scars and stretch marks. *one of the nine powerfully beneficial ingredients in our upcoming face serum.
- Jasmine Grandiflorum Select CO2 Extract (Jasminum Grandiflorum) - Said to ease insomnia and nervous tension. Its aroma is uplifting yet calming and can encourage a restful state of mind. *one of the nine powerfully beneficial ingredients in our upcoming face serum.
OUR PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN ALCOHOL, PRESERVATIVES, SYNTHETICS, PHALATES, ARTIFICIAL COLORING, ARTIFICiAL FRAGRANCE, FILLERS, PARABENS, WATER, OR REFINED OILS.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose or cure any diseases.